Monday, January 16, 2012

I was checking my etsy shop stats and making some changes to recent items, and found this article, the featured etsy seller of the day. Here is what she had to say:

"While I am producing my designs, I always have to be thinking about new ones for the following season. Sometimes this comes easily, and sometimes it doesn’t. I can’t force new ideas, so I find if I just keep producing and experimenting they will eventually come. One season I felt drained from production and I didn’t design any new prints for the following season, which actually freed up time to build creative energy.  It’s important to notice when you are in a rut and to accept it. You never know when and where new ideas may spark, and you have to allow yourself the freedom of time to let them come."










I thought that this was just a really great way to take time to realize what is on your plate, and to allow yourself that. View the whole article here:
http://www.etsy.com/blog/en/2012/featured-seller-jenna-rose-handmade/?ref=fp_featured


No comments:

Post a Comment