Thursday, January 26, 2012

Business cards have arrived!!

Lets start with these beauties. I am really happy with my business cards!! They say all that I want briefly, give a visual idea of my work, and convey the feeling that my actual work does. Got a great deal on them from zazzle. I would use their service again. 


These amazing shoes for my guy who is ALWAYS somehow getting holes in his shoes. I am not sure how he manages to accomplish this feat BUT none the less I found these $6 shoes for him. They just oozed his style and high quality. When I looked up this exact shoe,  I discovered that the origonal price (converted from Lbs to U.S. dollars) is about $340!! yeah... he's been diggin' em thats for sure. He reports that they have great traction especially on the .25 inches of snow that we got last night....

Just a message from my between class hummus snack...

and a message from the cyber world. 


This life just keeps getting better. 



No comments:

Post a Comment