Saturday, January 21, 2012

Quote:

"I'm planting kisses on you so kissing trees will grow."


I hope that this works with love.. plant love where you want it and it will surely grow. water it with care, handle it gently and love will surely prosper.

I have been feeling like I see many people looking for items made with that extra bit of care and attention and I believe that is a great change in the world. Thinking about broadening our eyes and our views. Where are our materials coming from and what inherent value do they have? Do they come instilled with goodness and love? Do they come with positive intent? Do they need to be here at all?

I've found a few things that I have really enjoyed these past few days:

Yoga Journal's suggested Bed time routine

1. Shower yourself with love.
2. breathe. deep.
3. stretch out. breathe deep into ever cell of your body.
4. cover yourself in a blanket of love.
5. sleep. drift into dreams.

I've got that paraphrased now, but I just love that concept.

I've also found a really cool site for a new business card design!! what do you think???





Isnt it great?!?! 

Im really happy with the design, and its much more me... maybe because its got my own work on it. 

Making progress.











No comments:

Post a Comment